Welcome to the django-tinymce documentation¶
- Use as a form widget or with a view.
- Enhanced support for content languages.
- Integration with the TinyMCE spellchecker.
- Enables predefined link and image lists for dialogs.
- Support for django-staticfiles
- Integration with django-filebrowser.
Starting with django-tinymce v1.5.1 TinyMCE editor is bundled with django-tinymce to enable easy installation and usage. django-staticfiles support is added to provide an easier way to configure and use django-tinymce. Note that django-tinymce and TinyMCE licenses are compatible (although different) and we have permission to bundle TinyMCE with django-tinymce.